General Forms | Thunder Soccer Club of Howard County

General Forms

Adult/Player Registration Forms

MSYSA Membership & Player Registration Form
Medical Release Form - MSYSA no longer requires notarization of medical release forms.
MSYSA Adult Official Registration Form


Other Forms

SuperY Player Contract
Expense Reimbursement- Use this form to request reimbursement for Coach Gear, League Fees, Referee Fees, etc
Incident Report - This should be completed and submited to the club administrator in the event of an accident or injury to one of your players. 
Scholarship Request - If you have players who are in need of financial assistance, this form must be completed and submitted to Thunder. All instructions are on the form. Note that each season (fall & spring) requires a separate request. (En Espanol: 
Solicitud de beca basada en la necesidad)

Related Links